Quality Policy Statement
The Company is committed to providing a high level end service to all of its Clients. To allow us to achieve this, our objectives remain as:
- Providing all of its Clients with a quality service, which meets their requirements using well-trained and reliable colleagues.
- Ensuring the availability of resources and information necessary to support the operation and monitoring of its' processes.
- Retaining certification through complying with the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001 2008 at all operational levels and within all sections throughout the business.
- Regularly identifying needs for improving and updating activities and services and influencing attitudes towards quality through systematic reviews.
- Identifying and recording quality problems and initiating solutions.
- Communicating the information necessary to establish and maintain quality systems.
- Security - Providing Manned Guarding and Keyholding Services in conformance with BS7499 and BS7984 whilst utilising SIA licensed staff, trained and screened in line with BS7858 whilst retaining Approved Contractor Status with the SIA.
- Cleaning – Provide quality assured cleaning services within our portfolio in strict line with the procedures documented under our BS EN ISO Quality & Environmental Systems and the British Institute of Cleaning Service's guidelines for which the Company holds corporate membership.
This Policy is itself kept under continual review.
Managing Director MSc MInstLM MBICSc