Quality & Environmental Policy
The Company recognises the importance of providing a high-level end service to all its Clients and to protecting the environment. Allied Facilities Ltd are fully committed to the continual improvement of its quality and environmental performance. Our aims are to provide a quality service and to minimise the negative impact that our activities and services have on the environment and to operate in a responsible manner. To allow us to achieve this, we will:
- Maintain an Integrated Management System (IMS) encompassing the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001 and 14001 at all operational levels and within all sections throughout the business.
- Satisfy applicable requirements by ensuring that all statutory and legal obligations are met.
- Ensure that Top Management takes accountability for the effectiveness of the IMS.
- Set objectives and targets based on continual improvement, monitoring results and through regular systematic reviews by the Company's Quality and Environmental Management Team (QEMT).
- Promote the use of a process approach and risk-based thinking.
- Ensure that the IMS achieves its intended results.
- Prevent pollution by managing and reducing emissions to air and discharges to water.
- Seek to keep wastage to a minimum and make the best use of resources by encouraging staff to reduce, re-use, and recycle.
- Identify and record problems and initiate solutions and preventative measures.
- Communicate the policy and information where necessary to all persons working for or on behalf of the Company to establish and maintain quality and environmental systems.
- The Company has made a conscious decision not to communicate externally about its significant environmental aspects.
This Policy, along with a selection of our other polices are available to the General Public via the Company website.
This policy is itself kept under continual review.
MSc Sec & Risk Mgt MInstLM MBICSc